ISLAND OUTPOST, JAMAICA, ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF INSIDE OUTPOST
A unique service providing privileged access and unparalleled itineraries for every guest
Island Outpost is excited to announce the launch of Inside Outpost, a unique new experience service for their guests. Providing insights into Jamaica’s culture, nature, heritage and musical scene that no one else can offer by sharing deep-rooted knowledge from Chris Blackwell’s days of founding Island Records, his Island Outpost team and their combined international friends, Inside Outpost will allow guests to enjoy privileged access, one-off experiences and exclusive overnight offerings.
Inside Outpost Ambassadors across the island will use their expertise to guide guests and provide unparalleled access to the hottest experiences, while Inside Outpost Icons – including prominent figures from Island Records’ history – will make guest stays even more unique. Inside Outpost will allow the team to create highly-tailored exceptional itineraries for each guest who chooses the service, incorporating half day, full day, overnight and even multi-night experiences as well as one-off activities.
• Half Day: explore Reggae’s musical history in a private trip to Kingston incorporating a live studio track mixing session at Steven Stanley Studio with iconic Jamaican actor Carl Bradshaw from the movie ‘The Harder they Come’.
• Full Day: for the ultimate Bond experience, take an early morning jet ski safari to the falls at Laughing Waters where Ursula Andress famously emerged from the surf, followed by a decadent lunch and an idle afternoon of snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding before heading to playwright Noël Coward’s hilltop retreat Firefly to sip cocktails and watching the sun set. The night comes alive with a bonfire on the beach at GoldenEye’s Fleming Villa before a late night showing of Dr No ends the day.
• Overnight: head inland through the countryside to the stunning farm property of Pantrepant, Island Outpost’s exclusive retreat in the foothills of Cockpit Country. Enjoy the lush landscape and take a refreshing swim in the beautiful secluded river, learn about sustainable farming on this diversified farm that provides produce to the Island Outpost properties, and enjoy bountiful, authentic Jamaican food made from freshly-harvested farm produce. Overnight in the Lodge and take a sunrise horseback ride before a hearty breakfast.
• Multi-Night: an all-island visit that encompasses Strawberry Hill, GoldenEye, The Caves and Pantrepant with an exploration of Kingston, the Blue Mountains – including Strawberry Hill’s surrounding coffee plantations, Port Antonio for rafting with a private riverside lunch, jet skiing and private beach barbecues at GoldenEye, discovering Pantrepant, and guided cave snorkeling, rock-jumping and exploring Negril at The Caves.
• One-off experiences and privileged access: including backstage passes for music events, insider knowledge of and being taken to the best street dance parties, sporting events, and picnics & private cocktail parties at the most stunning and secluded natural hotspots.
‘After much time and thought to get the formula and experiences just right, we are thrilled to be launching Inside Outpost for our guests. As a team we have garnered so much knowledge of this island and the places, experiences and people that make it so special, we were keen to share that with every Island Outpost guest and enable them to discover the vibrant heart of this country in a way that no one else can match’.
For more information and enquiries, please email [email protected]