Looking for restaurants in Jamaica? This is wholesome home cooking at its very finest! A variety of sumptuous dishes prepared using fresh local produce are served up daily, from authentic Jamaican ‘Jerk’ barbeques to magnificent candlelit 5-course affairs. Dine in an oceanfront gazebo, at a hand-crafted stone table under the stars at the cliff’s edge, or reserve a private cave dinner *, strewn with fresh bougainvillea petals and lit by candlelight….
OUR SIGNATURE COCKTAIL
The Cliffhanger Freshly squeezed watermelon juice with a hint of ginger, served with Blackwell Rum and a hint of Appleton Gold Jamaica Rum.
A TASTE OF THE MENU
- Stuffed Crab Back: Succulent morsel of crab seasoned to perfection and them stuffed into the shell served on a bed of Asian slaw
- Carrot Ginger Bisque garnished with Jerked Croutons
- Tropical Field Greens with Mixed Lettuce, with The Caves’ signature Herb Dressing
- Succulent Rock Shrimp simmered in a Savory Coconut Sauce , served with Seasoned Basmati Rice, Sautéed Calalloo Greens & Roasted Ripe Plantain
- For dessert, Coconut Crepe with a scoop of homemade Tropical Mango Sorbet
Blackwell Rum Bar
The Blackwell Rum Bar was created from two of the many limestone grottos; the cave has a full open bar, where you can enjoy after dinner drinks – or cocktails made with original Blackwell Rum, of course! The Lounge area is furnished with candlelit cocktail tables and opens up to the turquoise ocean, and is fully furnished with cut stone tables and benches built by local stone masons. Open from Wednesdays to Saturdays from 6:00 P.M. to 11 P.M to our in-house guests, weather permitting.